Faced with the tightening of quality standards and the requirements of ecological resource management, it is increasingly complex to ensure that water is potable. In compliance with current standards for drinking water quality, Enviro-Option offers customized services and access to certified laboratories for complete analyses and characterizations of water from drinking water distribution networks, groundwater, wells and bottled water.
Enviro-Option has leading expertise in drinking water quality assessment. You will find below the range of analyses offered by the certified laboratories with which we collaborate:
Drinking Water Analysis
- Monitoring and a full range of water analysis from potable water systems intended for human consumption in accordance with the Règlement sur la qualité de l’eau potable (RQEP)/(Regulation respecting the quality of drinking water) of Québec.
- Total coliform count and atypical bacteria
- Fecal coliforms (E.Coli)
- Fecal streptococci and enterococci
- AAHB (aerobic and anaerobic heterotrophic bacteria)
Physicochemical Analyses of Drinking Water
- Total organic carbon
- Total and residual rhlorine
- Water hardness and alkalinity
- Metals (iron, chrome, zinc, lead, copper, nickel, manganese, etc.)
- Nitrites and nitrates
- pH, turbidity,colour
- Numerous other parameters
Microbiological Analyses of Swimming Pool Water
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- E.Coli (total coliforms)
Please note that you must use our containers, free of charge, to collect water samples.